1. Knowledge: An architect has the most appropriate training and experience to design, co-ordinate and manage your building project. An architect’s education covers a variety of areas, ranging from planning, designing, construction and materials to landscape design and building by-laws.
2. Conceptualisation: An architect has the ability to take your aspirations and translate them into a form that you can visualise and more importantly give to a contractor to build.
3. Creativity: A talented architect can create projects that transcend functionally and aesthetically. Architects are trained to use their imagination to resolve problems and create beautiful solutions.
4. Cost-effectiveness: An architect helps save you time and money. A well designed and sustainable building is more efficient and will have lower maintenance costs. This alone will also add value to your building. A skilled architect can help you to avoid trouble spots and advise about how to keep costs down.
5. Social Responsibility: A home designed by an architect will contribute to a better quality of life of its occupants and also for a better built environment. A good environment can contribute to a more harmonious society where citizens feel connected and where heritage and creativity are reconciled.
6. Exclusivity: An architect will help you to explore all the possible options for your project. Design will be based upon your lifestyle and unique to the way you and want to live your life.
7. Environmental awareness: A skilled architect will help you to achieve an environmentally sustainable building. An environmentally-conscious design will contribute to comply with today’s demanding energy performance requirements and in its own small way to contribute to the well being of our planet.